- This event has passed.
Coaching & Skill-Building Session
February 22, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This Week’s Focus: Highschool and Young Adult Program Restorative Justice Implementation
Wherever you are with your restorative justice learning and implementation, with your trials, success stories, “F.A.I.L.s” (First Attempts in Learning!), and latest inquiries or even skepticism or fatigue, come and join us on one of our coaching open hours! Discuss and share practical applications. Get support and customized resources from our coaches. Make yourself accountable to your learning goals by coming back regularly. Be in a community of peers practitioners just like you. Each week, we’ll circle up and assess what the group needs are and propose a “dive-in” exploration. We hope you’ll schedule yourself some coaching time with us! We look forward to seeing you!
Sessions will rotate each month following various age groups:
- 1st week: General RJ Implementation (open to ALL)
- 2nd week: Early Age – Young Elementary Age
- 3rd week: Older Elementary – Middle School
- 4th week: Highschool and Young Adult Programs
- 5th week (if any): General RJ implementation (open to ALL)
Click on the link below to register.