- This event has passed.
Restorative Approaches to Student Behavior (RASB)
August 16, 2022at9:00 am - August 17, 2022at3:00 pm
AUDIENCE: Restorative Justice Coordinators, Deans, Behavior Staff Members
DESCRIPTION: The RASB Program will support staff members responsible for student discipline and behavior processes. This program includes a two-day training for restorative approaches to student behavior, access to behavior-focused Citywide Independent Professional Development sessions, access to individual coaching and modeling and participation in an ongoing Practice Learning Group throughout SY 2022- 23.
CONTENT TAKEAWAYS: This program is designed to train and support school-based restorative justice coordinators and other relevant student support staff during SY22- 23.
- August 16, 17: 9:00am – 3:00 pm
- + Virtual coaching opportunities on August 18
- October 6 and 7, 9: 9:00am – 3:00 pm
- + Virtual coaching opportunities, dates TBD
- In-person hosted at OSSE
- 1050 First St NE, Washington, DC 20002