- This event has passed.
March Community of Practice: Sharing Promising Restorative Practices
March 16at9:30 am - 11:00 am
Description: RestorativeDC’s Community of Practice (CoP) is a space to share ideas, quality practices, and knowledge on restorative approaches. The CoP will provide participants with an opportunity to:
- Participate in problem-solving group activities.
- Explore promising restorative strategies.
- Practice tangible and practical skills necessary for a restorative mindset and culture shift.
- Join a citywide network of restorative practitioners and support.
- Consider the intersection of restorative practices and multi-tiered levels of support.
These one-hour sessions will be co-facilitated by Restorative DC staff school partners with expertise in restorative justice, social-emotional learning, mental health, and Multi-Tiered System of Support. Session activities will include self-guided circles, deep dives into hot topics, and practical exercises to strengthen participants’ restorative skills.
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/RDCCoPMarch